Battle for Azeroth
Check new features first
World of Warcraft BFA 110-120 Leveling Guide
Targets for every character:
- There is no longer a point to rush like crazy to 120 in BFA. This guide is stil designed to optimize your leveling time.
- In order to unlock World Quests you have to complete every zone's story chapters, but you won't need to do those on alts as they'll share account wide unlocks.
- Complete the first 3 quests for War Campaign (3 footholds).
- Maxing out your reputations will require you to do every quest in every location (see "Professions" page).
- The guide below is designed to get you to 120 and unlock World Quests as soon as possible, you'll do side quests at a later point. The alternative is to do side quests as well if you prefer to do that initially.
- Island Expeditions are unlocked account wide once you unlock them on your main.
|Short FAQ for leveling your main to level 120.|
- Level only in War Mode (+10% experience) + 4 additional PvP talents. PvP/PvE modes can be changed in Stormwind/Orgrimmar if needed. Dalaran Hearthstone—Capital—Hub portal.
- Don't loot anything except quest drops. Anything important will be retrieved to you by mailbox.
- Treasure chests only award war resources, you'll only need 100 to start the first quest of War Campaign quest chain and won't need more during the leveling process. Get them at lvl 120 if you need.
- Rares don't provide you with xp or resources. Skipping them is advisable.
- Dungeons don't give much exp, only turn to dungeon leveling if quests zones are lagging. Other than that you can avoid them until lvl 120.
- Prioritize zone story quests first, skip Tortollan quests as their reputation does not award anything useful.
How to level your character?
Step 1. Level 110
Start wih Silithus quest, talk to Magni, do the quest chain, port to capital, do scenario. Scenario is important to complete asap to pull ahead of the others.
Step 2. Level 110
Once you've arrived at the new continent do all of the starting quests and pick up your 2 selected professions (new BFA ranks). Set your hearthstone at the local tavern. No point starting War Campaign now. Go to Vol'dun/Drustvar and complete story chapter there + a few side quests. Collect treasures to get 100 resources.
Step 3. Level 113
|When you're done with Vol'dun/Drustvar you should be level 113 and have 110+ resources. Return to faction hub and do all the available quests (on ship) for War Campaign. For oppozing faction's first zone pick the one illustrated to the right: Drustvar/Vol'dun first, Stormsong Valley/Nazmir second, etc.|
Step 4. Level 113
|Once you send out your folllowers on the 2 hour missions you can head to the next zone: Nazmir/Stormsong Valley|
Step 5. Level 116
Do Stormsong Valley/Nazmir story questline, then go to back to the main city hub.
Step 6. Level 116
Do all the available War Campaign quests once again. Second foothold, expedition quest and ship upgrade for resources. Then proceed to Zuldazar/Tiragarde Sound.
Step 7. Level 117
Once you're done with Zuldazar/Tiragarde Sound you shoud be around level 118-119. Go and do remaining quests for War Campaign (3rd foothold).
Step 8. Level 118
Step 9. Level 119
Get the last 0.5-1 level in any zone with any side quests you left behind.
Step 10. Level 120
- Go to the ship and pick up all the quest as soon as you reach lvl 120.
- World Quests in every location except "Champions of Azeroth" should appear now + you get the whistle.
- Do the quest chain to unlock the "Champions of Azeroth" World Quests. Starts in Silithus, portal is in your faction's capital.
- At this point you should have your Inscription at 75 to start crafting Contracts.
- Use "Contract: Champions of Azeroth" and do all the dailies available.
- Once you've done with Champions of Azeroth dailies you can return to War Campaign questline.
Step 11. Level 120
You can start leveling another character here.
Step 12. Level 120
Once you've done with all the characters and all the WQs/Dailies, see our "Everyday TODO" page.
Usually for regular player leveling takes 72-96 hours
What to do if you don't have time for leveling; can't play whole night or just don't like leveling?
Then you can get 120 level character in 12-16 Hours after release of BFA with our ultra-professional team, who leveled more than 150+ characters on Beta of BFA. Order Your leveling here: BFA 110-120 Powerleveling WoW Boost
World of Warcraft tm and Blizzard Entertainment are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. In U.S.A. and/or other countries.These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewShop is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewshop is not selling wow ingame items, only offers you diffirent services to make your ingame skill better and gifting you ingame items. All Rights Reserved. PewPewshop © 2016