Battle for Azeroth
Check new features first
WoW BFA: War Campaign and Expeditions Guide
War Campaign Guide:
War Campaign is Legion's Suramar analogue. A story quest about a war with the opposite faction.
All the quests begin at your ship heading into the opposing faction's continent or scenarios.
War Campaign awards a significant amount of AP and is requred to unlock 2 mythic dungeons: Siege of Boralus (Horde) and Tomb of Kings (Alliance). Also a required step for Pathfinder flying achievement.
Those mythic dungeons are locked with reputation (not required for alts):
Siege of Boralus - 7k/12k The Honorbound reputation for Horde;
Tomb of Kings - 7k/12k 7th Legion reputation for Alliance.
The quest in chain of the achievement below is opened with reputation: The Honorbound (Horde) / 7th Legion (Aliiance). Look to the right or see "Reputations" page to learn how to level those reputations.
Requirements for each quest:
|- 112 level||- First foothold|
|- 114 level||- Second foothold|
|- 116 level||- Expeditions access|
|- 118 level||- Third foothold|
|- 120 level||- "The First Assault"|
|- 4.5k / 6k rep||- "The Marshal's Grave"|
|- 3k / 12k rep||- "Death of a Tidesage"|
|- 7.5k / 12k rep||- "At the Bottom of the Sea"|
|- 12к / 12k rep||- "The Strike on Boralus"|
Other reputation awards which can be obtained before raids:
|- Friendly (0k/6k)||- Daily quest on the opposing |
|- Honored (0k/12k)||- 320 ilvl cloak|
|- Honored (7.5k/12k)||- Mythic dungeon access|
|- Revered (0k/21k)||- 335 ilvl item|
|- Exalted (21k/21k)||- 350 ilvl item|
What to do if you don't have resources for a ship?
- Do resources WQs;
- Once the Warfront is under your control resources quests can be found within.
- Followers are obtained automatically, no specific prerequisites required.
- 4 followers are obtained once you reach lvl 120. 5th is given after you finish War Campaign story line.
- Follower missions reward AP and reputation, worth launching.
- There is a new type of missions for a new outpost on an enemy's continent part or upgrading an existing outpost. Award resources, should be launched when there are no more AP and reputation missons.
- Gold missions are back :)
Expeditions are a short 3 player scenarios that rewards AP and doublons.
Weekly quest gives 2500 AP. Must be done every week. 7 expeditions victory (5 for heroic and etc.)
Doublons can be spent on HP and damage buffs in expeditions. Useless in raids.
Expeditions are not the most effective way of farming AP, but you can do them as much as you want. Do them once you've done with dailies and dungeons.
There are 4 types of expeditions. You should be doing those you can complete in 10 minutes or less, not effective otherwise.
What to do inside:
- The main goal is to collect 6k azerite before the enemy team does (9k heroic, 12k - mythic)
- Killing mobs is pointless, the aim is to collect azerite (ore, shards, chests, quests, crosses and skulls on map)
|-Expedition type:||- Reward:||- Commentary|
|Normal||150 AP||Not worth doing, a waste of time|
|Heroic||225 AP||If the group is bad, do heroics|
|Mythic||300 AP||If the group is good, do mythics|
World of Warcraft tm and Blizzard Entertainment are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. In U.S.A. and/or other countries.These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewShop is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewshop is not selling wow ingame items, only offers you diffirent services to make your ingame skill better and gifting you ingame items. All Rights Reserved. PewPewshop © 2016