BATTLE FOR AZEROTH
Check New Features First!
BFA "What To Do" Guide
This sheet describes what you should do for the first 4 resets in order to prepare your character for Mythic Uldir on the 12th of September. First we'll cover the requirements for the first 3 resets and the steps you should take. Secondly, we'll aim for the 4th reset when Mythic Uldir is opened and the steps you should take to reach it optimally.
Goals for the first 3 resets before M+ and Mythic Uldir are opened:
What to do every week on MAIN, in order of priority for the first 3 weeks
What to do every day on MAIN, in order of priority:
- Do every Champions of Azeroths world quests under the buff from the Contract including Emissary quest
- Do random heroic dungeon +300 AP
- Do all the remaining leveling quests if there are any
- Spend all the remaining time on random heroics for gear and AP
- If your gear is ok or there are no more upgrades for you in heroics (or you don't have a party), do expeditions instead, as it is way more effective AP wise
- Don't forget about AP and Reputation follower missions
World of Warcraft tm and Blizzard Entertainment are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. In U.S.A. and/or other countries.These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewShop is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewshop is not selling wow ingame items, only offers you diffirent services to make your ingame skill better and gifting you ingame items. All Rights Reserved. PewPewshop © 2016
buy wow boost, antorus heroic boost, antorus mythic boost, arena boost wow, powerleveling wow, wow raid carry, wow boost, wow carry, wow help, world of warcraft, wow legion, wow