Domination sockets Guide WoW
- New type of items from raid is items with domination sockets. You can put shard of domination in it.
- There's 5 slots with sockets for every type of armor. 5 shards maximun. It's always head, shoulders, chest + 2 additional slot depends of armor type
- Items with sockets drops only from new raid.
- For now i can't tell from where we can get this shard. We know one drop from new world boss, another probably from the raid.
- There's 9 shards total. 3 for dps, 3 for survivability, and 3 for healing. It's divided into "blood", "Unholy","Frost".
- If you put in all 9 shards (for example frost) you'll get set bonus. This bonus works only in raid/thorgast/Maw/Korthia.
- Base affects from shard work everywhere (including pvp and m+)
- Every shard gives you 1-2% dps. Set bonus gives you around 2% dps.
- Best way to combine it is 3 dps shards and 2 utility shards what matches with bonus you need for your spec. This combination requir 5 sockets - it's maximum you can get.
- You can put in shards and pull out from items. It makes them very versatile.
- You can upgrade shards 4 times for stygia dust . You can farm in from raid.
SLOTS WITH DOMINATION SOCKET FOR EVERY TYPE OF ARMOR
HEAD, SHOULDERS AND CHEST ARE FOR EVERY TYPE OF ARMOR.