World of Warcraft Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5: Mage Tower News, Release Date and guides!
World of Warcraft Patch 9.1.5 is officially out and oh boy have we been waiting, with tons of new and amazing changes, Easier covenant swaps? No conduit energy? Farmable soul Cinders? No AoE Caps? It's definitely something every World of Warcraft player wanted since the release of Shadowlands.
Without any further ado lets get to the talk, Patch 9.1.5 is going to reintroduce us to Legion Timewalking! But this time it is not just limited to Dungeons or Raids, we are getting "The Mage Tower" back. If you don't know what The Mage Tower is, it was a challenging event introduced in the Legion expansion.
The Mage Tower was a challenging game mode that allows you test your class and specialization's prowess by finishing a solo encounter that was always challenging to finish, you will need to have full mastery over your class and specialization abilities to be able to survive and finish the challenge.
WoW Mage Tower: Challenges and Rewards:
Now I know some of us are a bit disappointed that you will not get the awesome legion weapon appearances that was the original reward for this game mode but instead will be awarded Legion-themed armor set for your class. There’s also a new Achievement for the most well-rounded champions of the Kirin Tor. Players who complete all seven of the Challenges on different characters across their Battle.net account will be rewarded with a unique flying mount: the Soaring Spelltome. Or if you happened to be a guardian druid you'll be ecstatic to hear the return of the all famous "Werebear" form in amazing new Legion recolor
Below are the Challenges, as well as what classes can complete them. Bear in mind Challenges must be completely survived to earn rewards
- Closing The Eye - Frost Death Knight, Havoc Demon Hunter, Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, and Arms Warrior.
- An Impossible Foe - Unholy Death Knight, Feral Druid, Fire Mage, Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman, and Fury Warrior.
- The God-Queen’s Fury - Arcane Mage, Retribution Paladin, Assassination Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, and Demonology Warlock.
- Feltotem’s Fall - Beast Mastery Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Discipline Priest, and Destruction Warlock.
- The Highlord’s Return - Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, and Protection Warrior.
- End of the Risen Threat - Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, and Restoration Shaman.
- Thwarting the Twins - Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, and Affliction Warlock.
So, that’s everything you need to know about the return of the Mage Tower in WoW Shadowlands and we are looking for a release date somewhere around Early December.
So if you're like us and can't wait keep an eye on your website we will be releasing Mage Tower Guides for all the classes!
We will also be offering Mage Tower Challenge Boost if you want to get your Mage Tower done the efficient way