New World Mining Trade Skill Leveling Guide
Mining is a gathering Trade Skill in New World that allows players to gather raw gems, ores and more valuable materials from mining nodes and is overall one of the most important gathering skills as the materials are needed for other trade skills like (Armorsmithing, Engineering, Arcana, Cooking, and Furnishing. It is also used for stonecutting, smelting and other refining skills)
To get started on mining you are gonna need a flint pickaxe. This requires Engineering level 0 along with 1 Flint and 1 Green Wood to craft it.
As your skills progress you can upgrade to a better pickaxe.
- Tier 2 Iron Mining Pickaxe Level Range [4-19]
- Tier 3 Steel Mining Pickaxe Level Range [16-39]
- Tier 4 Starmetal Mining Pickaxe Level Range [33-59]
- Tier 5 Orichalcum Mining Pickaxe Level Range [51-60]
What are the different types of mining nodes in New World?
Iron: mining level 0, tracking level 25
Silver: mining level 10, tracking level 35
Oil: mining level 20, tracking level 45
Gold: mining level 45, tracking level 70
Alchemy Stones: mining level 50, tracking level 75
Starmetal: mining level 100, tracking level 125
Lodestone: mining level 105, tracking level 155
Platinum: mining level 110, tracking level 135
Orichalcum: mining level 175, tracking level 200
How to level Mining?
You would want to create yourself a mining route using the interactive map, do keep in mind that ores generally have a respawn rate of 15-20 minutes. So, planning a route that has a few mining locations besides each other means that you can always head back to the first location once it has reset.
It takes a total of 435,280 experience to reach level 200. and you would want to mine the highest tier nodes that are currently available to you.
Level 1 to 50:In order to reach level 50 you will need a total of 13,873 experience.
Level 50 to 100:To reach level 100 you will need a total of 62,678 more experience from level 50
Level 100 to 150:To reach level 150 you will need a total of 154,831 more experience from level 100.
Level 150 to 200:To reach level 200 you will need a total of 217,771 more experience from level 150.
Some additional helpful tips;
- Prospector's Discipline - A mining perk that increases your Mining experience by [3-9.4]% based on the gear score value of the Mining Pickaxe
- Strength 300 points - This will give you increased perks to Mining such as (Increased Mining speed %, decreased weight of mined items, loot more from ores..etc)
- Mining Trophies - Gives different perks to your mining (Requires Furnishing)
- Food Buffs - Some food like "Roasted Potatoes" will give you mining perks
Now if all of this sounds dull and boring to you and you want to skip it and get the easy way out, you can always order Mining Leveling Boost from us and take your Mining from any level you want to 200 in no time.
So go ahead and check the boost, or contact us directly on our live chat.