New World Warhammer Leveling Build
The Warhammer is a slow paced Strength, Two-Handed weapon in New World, with a ton of crowd control and heavy damage it is also tank compatible!
The Warhammer mastery tree is split into two; Juggernaut and Crowd Crusher
This is a tree is mainly focused around armor penetration and heavy hitting abilities
There are three active abilities;
- Armor Breaker: A Powerful swing that penetrates 35.0% of the Target's armor and deals 140.0% Weapon damage.
- Mighty Gavel: An overhead leaping attack that crushes down on enemies dealing 160.0% weapon damage.
- Wrecking Ball: Strike the ground around a target with Hammer dealing 120.0% weapon damage and flattening enemy.
There is no really a key passive for Juggernauts, instead you get Justice for All instead you will get an upgrade to Mighty Gavel, If you press a basic attack during Mighty Gavel, you will gain a second attack that deals 200% weapon damage
The Crowd Crusher, living up to its name is a tree focused mainly on crowd control!
There are three active abilities;
- Clear Out: A wide swing that knocks enemies back 4 meters to create distance, deals 115.0% weapon damage.
- Shockwave: Slam the Hammer into the ground causing a 3.0 meter radius AOE earthquake that deals 80.0% weapon damage. Applies Stun to all impacted targets for 2.0 Seconds.
- Path of Destiny: A powerful ground strike that erupts a linear wave of energy in front of the player, dealing 110.0% weapon damage to all targets in its path.
The key passive in the Crowd Crusher tree is called Aftershock, which gives you even more crowd control! This ability adds a 20% slow to any target affected by crowd control effect status.
Recommended Warhammer Tree Build:
Remember! This is a leveling focused on pulling multiple enemies crowd controlling them and clearing them out with your AoE abilities
- Power Center - Hitting a target with Clear Out grants Fortify, providing a 10% defense bonus for 4 seconds to all friendlies within 6 meters.
- Clean and Refreshed - .Clear Out’s cooldown is reduced by 5% per enemy hit with the ability.
- Swing Away - Using Clear Out on a target grants haste, increasing movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
- Frailty - The trauma of the attack causes weaken, decreasing the damage dealt from the target’s attacks by 10% for 5 seconds.
- Meteoric Crater - Expands the effective range of the shockwave to a 4 meter radius.
Path of Destiny
- Seismic Wave - Path of Destiny now staggers all targets in its path.
The general playstyle of this build is fairly simple, you want to be clearing out multiple enemies at the same time, since all your abilities synergize really well together.
And with the amount of crowd control the weapon has this should be no problem
Remember to weave in Heavy Attacks in between the Warhammers abilities, by doing so you will cancel the abilities animation and it will make the weapon feel really smooth to play.
The Warhammer solely scales off Strength, we recommend mixing that with some Constitution to give you a bit of toughness to be able to take on multiple enemies
- 100: +10% damage to melee weapon heavy attacks.
- 200: +10% damage to stunned, slowed, or rooted enemies.
- 50: All consumables are +20% stronger
- 100: Increase max health by 10% of physical armor
- 150: 10% reduction to critical damage taken
- 200: +20% increase to armor
We recommend Getting to both 100 Strength and 50 Constitution as quickly as possible is important for getting off to a good start with the Warhammer. 50 Constitution is valuable early on because it reduces the amount of consumables that a player will need to use by a significant amount. Heavy attacks will be the dominant basic attack used on the Warhammer, so 100 Strength will give players a large boost in leveling speed and performance.
This sums up the guide and one of the most efficient ways to level up your Warhammer Weapon in New World.
If you enjoyed the guide stay tuned we post New World Guides and helpful Youtube videos.
We also offer a variety of different New World Boosts and services that could come in handy.
Or you can directly book a Warhammer Weapon Mastery Boost right here
Also check the other weapon mastery guides we have on the website here;
- Bow Leveling Guide
- Fire Staff Leveling Guide
- Great Axe Leveling Guide
- Hatchet Leveling Guide
- Ice Gauntlet Leveling Guide
- Life Staff Leveling Guide
- Musket Leveling Guide
- Rapier Leveling Guide
- Spear Leveling Guide
- Sword and Shield Leveling Guide