Sepulcher of the First Ones is the final raid of Shadowlands, featuring eleven new bosses and the final one being Zooval the Jailer. In this guide the PewPewShop team will highlight all the important boss abilities and tactics to quickly guide you through each fight.
Artificer Xy'Mox Boss Guide for Sepulcher of the First Ones
Artificer Xy'Mox is the third boss of the instance.
Defeating both Skolex and Artificer Xy'mox unlocks Halondrus.
Overview: Xy'mox fights players with old tricks and newfound powers alike as he attempts to plunder the Genesis Relic.
At 75% and 50% health remaining, Xy'mox will call in Xy reinforcements to assault players as he unlocks more of the artifact's power with [Decipher Relic].
Once the Xy reinforcements are defeated, the relic begins to radiate [Genesis Rings] in new combinations.
- Two players will get marked to drop portals by Dimensional Tear, place one at the center of the room and one at the edge
- Several players will be targeted by Continuum Stasis Trap place them on one side of the platform and make sure to avoid them afterwards (on Normal difficulty players with immunities can soak the traps to clear them)
- Genesis Rings will either expand from the center of the room to the edges of the platform or contract from the edges to the center of the room you will need to use the portal dropped by Dimensional Tears to dodge accordingly. Getting hit by Genesis Ring will one shot you.
- Additional Genesis Rings will appear when the boss hits 75% and 50% HP.
- The raid needs to run away from Tanks marked by Glyph or Relocation while the tank runs to the appropriate portal, once all players get pulled in by the Glyph you will need to take the portal and continue dodging the Genesis Rings
- The boss is now immune and multiple adds will spawn, these will need to be picked up by the tanks, one Xy Acolyte for each tank
- Focus on nuking the Xy Acolytes as fast as you can will keeping the spellslingers interrupted
- Once adds are dealt with Phase One will start again and the fight will continue as normal
- Phase One: One Genesis Ring
- At 75% HP Adds will spawn
- Phase Two: Two Genesis Rings
- 50% HP Adds will spawn
- Final Phase Three Genesis Rings
And that is all you need to know to take down Artificer Xy'Mox on Normal and Heroic Difficulty.
Stay tuned for more guides!
We also sell affordable raid carries and various other game services make sure to check it out in our store