Battle for Azeroth
Check new features first
Heart of Azeroth Guide
New artifact, The Heart of Azeroth, FAQ:
- You'll get The Heart of Azeroth once you've done the expansion's first quest (Magni, Silithus).
- Leveling works in a similar way to Legion, you collect ap, artifact's level rises. No relics, each level rises ilvl by +2.
- Aside from stats which grow with ilvl, no other qualities are present. No talents/perks.
- To unlock traits in Azerite items you need a certain artifact level. The higher it is, the more traits you can use.
- The neck is general for all specs, levels for all specs at once and is active in all specs.
- AP is used automatically and does not stack in your inventory, no need to manually use it anymore.
- Neck's ilvl can also be upgraded with "Champions of Azeroth" reputation, see "Reputation" page.
- By the time Uldir Mythic is open you need to have at lease 23+ neck level in order to have acess to tier 2 azerite traits.
How to upgrade Artifact knowledge:
- This is an automated process now;
- Knowledge is raised automaticly each reset. AP gain is not increased, but the cost for all traits is reduced by 25%—30% instead;
- Example: You got your neck at level 17 this week, for the next level you need 17550 AP. The next week, 17550 AP cost will be reduced to 13160 AP (-25%).
Champions of Azeroth rewards:
|-Friendly (0/6к)||+15 neck ilvl|
|-Honored (0/12к)||+15 neck ilvl, 320 ilvl cloak|
|-Revered (0/21к)||+15 neck ilvl|
|-Exalted (21к/21к)||+15 neck ilvl, 355 ilvl Azerite shard|
World of Warcraft tm and Blizzard Entertainment are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. In U.S.A. and/or other countries.These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewShop is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment. PewPewshop is not selling wow ingame items, only offers you diffirent services to make your ingame skill better and gifting you ingame items. All Rights Reserved. PewPewshop © 2016