NEW WORLD ICE GAUNTLET LEVELING BUILD
The Ice Gauntlet is an intellect based weapon and one of the best ranged weapons to level with due to its shear amount of AoE damage and a plethora of crowd controlling abilities and slows. Makes it a great leveling and PvP weapon and it is really strong in the early game.
The Ice Gauntlet mastery tree is split into two; Ice Tempest and Builder
This is a tree is focused around AoE damage and synergizes really well with the Key passive in the tree
There are three active abilities;
- Ice Spikes: Creates a trail of spikes that start from the player and go out in a straight line for 8 meters dealing 56.0% weapon damage. The path ends with a Mighty Spike that will deal 157.0% weapon damage and apply pushback. Pressing LMB before reaching the end of the path will spawn the Mighty Spike early.
- Ice Storm: A ranged attack that deals 17.0% weapon damage every 0.25 seconds and slows enemies within a 5 meter radius frosted area. 25% slow, 20 meter range, and 5 second duration.
This ability has Unstoppable (you cannot be interrupted while preforming this ability.).
- Wind Chill: A player aimable attack that blasts a column of freezing winds that push back enemies 5 meters while dealing 16.0% weapon damage each hit. Wind Chill has a total range of 7 meters with the farthest 2 meters increasing damage 20% without pushing enemies.
Player is able to move during the attack.
The Key Passive in the Ice Tempest Tree is Ultimate Chill which gives you a 35% damage increase modifier against enemies who have recently been hit by an ice ability, and it lasts 3 seconds
Builder is focused more around dropping down Ice Turrets and let them do the work for you
There are three active abilities;
- Ice Pylon: A placed Ice Pylon that fires ice projectiles dealing 50.0% weapon damage at enemies within a 20 meter range for 15 seconds or until killed. Ice Pylon creates a 1 meter radius frost area that enables frost powers.
- Ice Shower: Summon a shower of ice that creates a frosted area approximately 1 meter by 5 meters. Enemies that enter the Ice Shower will be stricken with a powerful Frostbite. Frostbite roots for 1 second, blocks sprinting and dodging, slows speed by 50%, and will remain on target for 3 second after exiting the Ice Shower. Ice Shower has a lifetime of 4 seconds.
- Entombed: Player can entomb themselves in ice to become invulnerable and greatly increase mana regen. The Ice Tomb has a lifetime of 10 seconds and can be destroyed. Players have two options to cancel Entomb, exit by pressing RMB or break out of the Ice Tomb by pressing LMB causing a damaging knockback for 20 mana.
The Key passive in the Builder tree is Ultimate Frost. This passive increases health and range of your Ice Pylon.
RECOMMENDED ICE GAUNTLET SKILL TREE BUILD:
Remember! This is a leveling focused build that plays around rounding up a couple of enemies, slowing them and crowd controlling as you do AoE damage
- Weakening Gust – Incoming damage is increased by 10% for 3 seconds to enemies in Ice Storm if below 50% health.
- Storm Summoner – .Ice Storm mana cost is decreased by 80% at full mana.
- Punishing Storm – Increases damage by 10% for each enemy in Ice Storm.
- Enduring Shower – Increase Ice Shower duration to 7 seconds.
- Quick Shower – Any ally, including self, will get a 25% speed boost for 2 seconds when entering Ice Shower.
- Frigid Showers – Frostbite applies Rend to target, reducing defense by 10%.
- Strengthened Tomb – Increases defense by 25% for 3 seconds after breaking out of Entombed.
The Ice Gauntlet is one of the best ranged weapons to level up with with really good mana regen and management, heavy hitting auto attacks, and really good AoE damage
What you want to do is gather up some enemies with auto attacks and start unleashing your abilities on them keep them slowed/controlled while you dodge around to safety
The Ice Gauntlet scales fully with intelligent and due to the amount of damage it does, intelligent will be your top priority and since Entombed is a part of our build constitution loses value since we have a really good defensive ability
- 50: +10% damage to light and heavy magic attacks
- 100: +10% critical hit damage
- 150: +15% to elemental damage
- 200: +10 mana after a dodge
- 50: All consumables are +20% stronger
Getting to 200 Intelligent is priority as the +10 mana per dodge will erase any mana management issues you might encounter.
This sums up the guide and one of the most efficient ways to level up your Ice Gauntlet Weapon in New World.
If you enjoyed the guide stay tuned we post New World Guides and helpful Youtube videos.
We also offer a variety of different New World Boosts and services that could come in handy.
Or you can directly book a Ice Gauntlet Weapon Mastery Boost
ALSO CHECK THE OTHER WEAPON MASTERY GUIDES WE HAVE ON THE WEBSITE HERE;
- Bow Leveling Guide
- Fire Staff Leveling Guide
- Great Axe Leveling Guide
- Hatchet Leveling Guide
- Life Staff Leveling Guide
- Musket Leveling Guide
- Rapier Leveling Guide
- Spear Leveling Guide
- Sword and Shield Leveling Guide
- Warhammer Leveling Guide