how to find a lost tamed dino in ark
9/14/2022 6:42:46 PM
1. Check your tribe's log: If your dino appears to be gone, the first step is to check the tribe log. If the dino was killed or stolen, it will be recorded here.
2. Check the map: If you have a general idea of where your dino was last seen, you can check the map for its last known location.
3. Set up a trap: If you're reasonably certain your dino is still alive but just can't seem to find it, you can set up a trap. This can be done by placing a food item in an area where you think the dino will show up. If the dino is indeed nearby, it will eventually come for the food and you can catch it.
4. Ask around: If you're still stumped, another option is to ask other players if they've seen your dino. It's possible that someone has come across it and can point you in the right direction.
5. Give up: If you've tried all of the above and still can't find your dino, it's possible that it's simply gone for good. In this case, the best thing you can do is move on and focus on taming another dino.
9/14/2022 6:42:24 PM
1. Check the Local - The best place to start looking for a lost tamed dino is the local area. If the dino was recently lost, it’s likely that it’s still relatively close by. Check the surrounding area for any clues or signs of the dino.
2. Use Teammates - If you’re playing on a multiplayer server, enlist the help of your teammates in the search for the lost dino. More eyes are always better when trying to find something lost in the vast world of Ark.
3. Use a Scout - Another option for multiplayer servers is to use a scout. A scout is a player that goes ahead of the main group to look for things like lost dinos. This can be an extremely effective method for finding lost dinos, as long as the scout knows what they’re doing.
4. Set Up a Trap - One way to guarantee that you’ll find a lost dino is to set up a trap. This won’t work if the dino is too far away, but if it’s close by, a trap can be a great way to catch a lost dino.
5. Use a Tracking Device - Another option for finding lost dinos is to use a tracking device. There are a few different types of tracking devices in Ark, and they can be very useful for finding lost dinos.
6. Check the Water - If the lost dino is a water-based creature, checking the water is a good idea. A lot of times, dinos will drown if they get lost in the water, so checking here first is a good idea.
7. Ask for Help - If you’re really struggling to find a lost dino, one last option is to ask for help. There are plenty of helpful players in the Ark community that would be more than happy to help you find your lost dino.
Losing a tamed dino can be a frustrating experience, but with a