how to get barrier breach destiny 2
9/14/2022 9:26:10 AM
The Barrier Breach is a secret mission in Destiny 2 that can be unlocked by completing a certain set of objectives. Once unlocked, this mission will take you to an alternate dimension known as The Black Garden, where you will face off against hordes of Fallen foes.
This mission is not for the faint of heart, as you will be outnumbered and outgunned. However, with the right strategy and team composition, you can overcome the odds and emerge victorious.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock and complete the Barrier Breach secret mission in Destiny 2:
Step 1: Collect the "Black Garden Bloom" Lakshmi-2 Offering
The first step to unlocking the Barrier Breach is to collect the "Black Garden Bloom" Lakshmi-2 Offering. This can be done by completing public events, patrol missions, and strike activities on Io.
Once you have collected the offering, take it to Lakshmi-2 in the Tower. She will then ask you to complete a series of challenges in order to prove your worthiness.
Step 2: Complete the "Lakshmi's challenges
The challenges you must complete are as follows:
Kill 50 Fallen enemies with melee attacks
Kill 50 Fallen enemies with headshots
Kill 50 Fallen enemies with grenade launcher
These challenges can be completed in any order. However, we recommend completing the headshot challenge first, as it will make the other two challenges much easier.
Step 3: Defeat the Fallen Walker in The Black Garden
Once you have completed all three challenges, Lakshmi-2 will send you to The Black Garden. There, you must defeat the Fallen Walker.
This boss fight can be quite difficult, but with a well- coordinated team, you should be able to take it down.
Step 4: Collect the rewards
After defeating the Fallen Walker, you will be able to collect your rewards. These rewards include:
Black Garden Sprocket- a rare engram that can be decrypted for powerful gear
Fallen Transponder- an item that can be used to track down Fallen targets
Lakshmi-2's Bounty- a bounty that can be turned in for bonus reputation
Step 5: Enjoy your new rewards!
With the Barrier Breach secret mission complete, you can now enjoy your new
9/14/2022 9:25:30 AM
1. Use your subclass’s super. Each subclass in Destiny 2 has a super that can be used to create a temporary barrier. supers can be used to breach enemy lines, as well as provide cover for your teammates. To use your subclass’s super, simply press and hold the corresponding button on your controller.
2. Use your grenade launcher. Grenade launchers are a fantastic way to create a barrier breach. They fire a barrage of grenades that can effortlessly create a hole in any enemy defenses.
3. Use your power weapon. Power weapons are designed to deal massive damage, and as such, can be used to quickly destroy enemy barriers.
4. Use your melee attack. If you find yourself in close quarters combat with an enemy, you can use your melee attack to break through their defenses.
5. Use your vehicle. Vehicles are a great way to breaching enemy lines, as they can plow through barriers with ease.
following these simple tips, you’ll be creating breaches in no time!