how to get better at destiny 2 pvp
9/26/2022 7:16:45 AM
1. Learn the maps. This may seem obvious, but it's important to learn the ins and outs of each map you'll be playing on. Knowing where all the key locations are will give you a significant advantage in battle.
2. Use your abilities wisely. Each Guardian class has unique abilities that can be used to great effect in PvP. Learn when to use them and how they can help you gain an advantage over your opponents.
3. Use cover effectively. cover can provide you with a much needed respite from enemy fire, but it can also be used to ambush your foes. Be smart about how you use cover, and you'll be able to stay alive and take out your enemies.
4. Communicate with your team. In order to be successful in Destiny 2 PvP, you'll need to communicate with your team. Whether you're talking about strategy or simply calling out enemy locations, communication is key to winning.
5. Don't get discouraged. Destiny 2 PvP can be tough, but the only way to get better is to keep playing. Don't get discouraged if you're not doing well at first, because practice makes perfect. Keep at it, and you'll eventually start seeing the results you want.