how to move escape from tarkov to ssd
9/26/2022 7:18:26 AM
Your computer's hard drive is divided into multiple sections, or "partitions." The Windows operating system files, your personal data files, and your system's temporary files are all stored on different partitions. You can move your Escape from Tarkov installation to a solid-state drive (SSD) to improve performance.
1. Escape From Tarkov and select the "Settings" option.
2. In the "Settings" menu, select the "Storage" tab.
3. In the "Storage" menu, select the "Move Install Folder" option.
4. In the "Select Install Folder" menu, choose the SSD as the destination for the install folder.
5. Click the "Move Folder" button.
6. Once the process is complete, launch Escape From Tarkov. The game should now be installed on the SSD.