how to tame spirit beasts shadowlands
9/26/2022 7:16:09 AM
1) Find a spirit beast in the Shadowlands. These beasts can be found in a number of different places, but they are most commonly found in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and the Dread Wastes.
2) Once you have found a spirit beast, you will need to track it down and get close to it. Be sure to stay well out of its line of sight, as it will immediately attack you if it sees you.
3) Once you are close enough, you will need to use a net or a trap to capture the spirit beast. This can be a very difficult task, as the beasts are very fast and agile.
4) Once you have captured the beast, you will need to take it to a stable. These are located in a number of different places, but the most common ones are in Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff.
5) Once you have taken the beast to a stable, you will need to feed it a variety of food and water until it is tame. This process can take a number of days, so be patient.
6) Once the beast is tame, you will be able to ride it and use it in combat. These beasts are very powerful and can be a great asset in both PvE and PvP.