where to upgrade first aid wow classic
9/15/2022 8:21:41 AM
1. Anti-Venom – This is generally the first upgrade that players get for First Aid, and for good reason. Anti-Venom is an extremely useful item that can be used to counter poison, one of the most common types of damage in the game.
2. Heavy Silk Bandage – A lot of bosses and mobs in Classic WoW can hit really hard, making Heavy Silk Bandages a valuable item to have in your First Aid kit. They can be used to heal large amounts of damage quickly, and are great for when you’re in a tight spot.
3. Linen Bandages – Linen Bandages are the most fundamental First Aid item, and are essential for any character that plans on taking on First Aid. They’re cheap, readily available, and can be used to heal a decent amount of damage.
4. Wool Bandages – Wool Bandages are a significant upgrade over Linen Bandages, and are a must-have for any player that wants to be prepared for anything. They’re great for healing moderate amounts of damage, and can even be used to counter bleeding effects.
5. Runecloth Bandages – Runecloth Bandages are the best bandages in the game, and can be used to heal large amounts of damage quickly. They’re perfect for when you’re in a pinch, and can even be used to counter certain debuffs and effects.