WoW Fated Raids
WoW Fated Raids Boost
There is 3 fated raids in rotation at the moment.
Sepulcher of the First Ones is an 11 boss raid and will be the last one in the Shadowlands Expansion and it is confirmed that we will fight The Jailer as the last boss as well as Anduin.
Sanctum of Domination is the best way for fast gearing. You are able to add up to 10+ traders. They all will have the same armor type, so you will get more loot. Click "Add to card" - Buy and gear up!
Castle Nathria run is amazing way to gear up fast - run takes just around 2 hours and you able to add here up to 10+ loot traders with same armor type (if you want more - ask operator, we surely can manage 20+ traders in single run). Your run will start tonight !
What does the boost include?
- Full clear: All bosses defeated on Heroic or Mythic Difficulty in an efficient and timely manner
- Personal Loot: You get to keep all the loot that drops for you
- Achievement: Fated raid achievemtn after killing the last boss on heroic mode
- Maximum Weekly Vault Reward: You'll be able to loot the maximum weekly vault reward
- Customizable loot option: Different loot option and ViP traders to make sure you get the most loot
- Safe & Reliable: We guarantee your accounts safety and we will take all the precautions to make sure of that
- Personal Loot Mode: You get to keep all the items that personally drop for you, and we can not guarantee the amount of items or if other boosters can trade you extra loot.
- Advanced loot Mode: You will get 3 loot traders with same armor with you and they will trade all items and weapons drops to them during the run, we guaratnee you at least 4+ items in the end.
- Premium loot Mode: You will get 5 loot traders with same armor with you and they will trade all items and weapons drops to them during the run, we guaratnee you at least 6+ items in the end.
Choose as many loot traders as You wish.
- 60 LvL Character;
- Account Region: EU & US.
WoW Fated Raids