VIGILANT GUARDIAN BOSS GUIDE
Vigilant Guardian is the first boss of the instance.
Defeating Vigilant Guardian unlocks Dausegne, Skolex and Artificer Xy’mox.
Overview: The Vigilant Guardian will activate Sentries to attack players periodically while employing its own defense routines. Throughout the encounter the Vigilant Guardian will [Expose] its core, inflicting lethal damage to all players not shielded by an Automated Defense Matrix.
When Automa are defeated, their energy is automatically redistributed to the next largest [Powered Down] Automa. Automa restored to full power in this way reactivate.
- Manage and kill the adds that spawn as soon as possible
- Stay away from Refracted Blasts explosion zone
- Kill the big adds and run to the shield during Expose Core
- Use the Orbs that drop from the big adds on the boss
- Tanks need to face the boss away from the raid and swap when boss reaches 50 energy
- Players targeted with Matter Dissolution need to run out of the raid and dodge orbs on their way back.
- The boss starts overloading doing ramping AoE Damage to the entire raid
- Use bloodlust and try to nuke the boss down
- Healers need to use big defensive cooldowns during this phase
And that is all you need to know to take down Vigilant Guardian on Normal and Heroic Difficulty.
Stay tuned for more guides!
We also sell affordable raid carries and various other game services make sure to check it out in our store